Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

The National Sales meeting is approaching. Each regional…

Customer Question
The National Sales meeting is...
The National Sales meeting is approaching. Each regional sales manager has to do a short presentation for the marketing department that highlights how the consumers in their territory are different from those in the total United States. You are still working with the local regional sales manager. Complete the following:Click here to download the reports for the United States. This file contains reports generated from a marketing organization's Web site. The Web site provides free demographical services where one can choose from a variety of criteria and generate reports based on the U.S. Census data. This particular file contains 4 reports: General Summary, Census Trend 1980 to 2000 Summary, Occupation and Employment Summary, and Income Summary based on the entire United States.
Click here to download the reports for zip code 60614. This particular file contains 4 reports: General Summary, Census Trend 1980 to 2000 Summary, Occupation and Employment Summary, and Income Summary based on the U.S. zip code 60614.
Using all 4 demographic reports (General Summary, Census Trend 1980 to 2000 Summary, Occupation and Employment Summary, and Income Summary) for the United States and zip code 60614, prepare a 1-page memo explaining how your territory differs from the national profile. Feel free to note anything that you found surprising in this data.
Use the business intelligence software you choose to depict information from these reports.
Prepare a presentation of 5–6 slides of your major findings. You may group a category of data from the Total United States and zip code 60614, and create a graph to show how they differ. The presentation should have at least two graphs and a headline that summarizes a key takeaway from the graph. The last page should contain at least 3 questions that you would want answered based on what you've seen in this comparison.
Your presentation should include 5–6 slides in PowerPoint, plus title and reference slides with speaker notes (200–250 words per slide).For assistance with the usage of Tableau for analysis and reporting, review and use the following instructions. This should be helpful if you are having problems with the software usage or with problems with the data. But, you do not need to use Tableau. For BI software usage such as Excel, resort to using the Help functions and other resources on the internet and in videos to learn how to use Excel to create graphical presentations including table usage.
I need to know why thee are many college graduates in are code 60614 than USA, why there are few high school graduates in 60614 than USA. I'm comparing using income as a guide.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
12/3/2017
Technician: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

What is your deadline, thanks.

My deadline is past now. Disregard this assignment.
i was hoping to get it by now. Don't worry about it.
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree