Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

Learning Team: Additional Satellite Presentation Due Nov 27,

Customer Question
Learning Team: Additional Satellite Presentation Due...
Learning Team: Additional Satellite Presentation
Due Nov 27, 11:59 PM Not Submitted POINTS 8
Team Presentation
no new messages Objectives:
1.1 1.3 2.3 more
Instructions
Assignment Files
Grading
Scenario: The IT leadership team has determined that the college will add another satellite campus that will have a Learning Center with 20 computers and 10 classrooms. Each classroom will have one computer for the instructor and a wireless access point for the students.
Create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides, that contains the following:
Specifications for the new satellite campus to include:
Connection for the ISP
Routers and Switches
Wireless access points
Any new hardware
Any new network cabling
IP addressing strategy
VLAN strategy
Network diagram of the proposed solution
A description of how you will assure your design will providing robust telecommunication services, including security, privacy, reliability, and performance
Note: Other applications like Adobe® Spark or Microsoft® Sway® or Mix can be used instead of PowerPoint®.
Be sure to include supportive graphics and appropriate backgrounds and styles. All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
11/25/2017
Technician: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please tell me that what is your current date and time here as well as also let me know that could you cite me in this presentation?

All I need is the up addressing and vlan strategy. This is my part of the assignment. I can send the network diagram and this is for four powerpoint slides. Two for IP addressing and two for vlan strategy.
Technician: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. May I help you with this assignment?

Thank you.

Is this charged to my cell bill?

Dear Customer,

I do not think so. You would need to ask your cell phone provider about that. Just Answer would have nothing to do with that. May I help you with this assignment?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Can you remote in

Dear Customer,

I can, however, I cannot do that right now. What help are you looking for exactly? Do you just want help to complete the assignment you, or do you want me to complete the assignment for you?

Helllo

I was negotiating with you but due to category changes i was not not able to reply, please clarify that you need help from me or not as i see another expert has interrupted in between, thanks.

No I figured it out.

Okay, thanks.