Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

How much it would cost me to get this power point

Customer Question
How much it would...

How much it would cost me to get this power point presentation delivered to me in 2 days?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Presentation Expert's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How to I find out the exact price?

Technician's Assistant: Making sure your audience doesn't fall asleep is crucial. The Presentation Expert will show you how to keep them electrified. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

The assignment is a power point presentation 5-6 slides

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Presentation Expert should be aware of?

Previous Next
Instructions
Assignment 2: Project Schedule ChangesYou have kicked off the District 4 Production Warehouse Move project, your contractors are in place and working on receiving the proper building permits.You originally were told the permits would only take 2 weeks to obtain but the contractors are telling you it will now take 3 weeks. You need to build the additional week into your schedule for each permit that will be obtained.In addition, your framing and drywall contractors have just told you they are running late on their other jobs and can only release half their crew for your project. This will double their schedule.Build the extra time into your schedule by doubling the installation work timelines for both the framing and drywall. Your project plan should also be updated with the new 3-week timeline for obtaining permits. Use the project plan you created for this task.You are now looking at an extended project delivery date. Your project sponsor was very clear that you must be done in a 4 month timeframe so you will need to look at options for reducing your schedule to fit into the 4 month window.You have an option of hiring another contractor to help with the framing and drywall work but it will increase your budget by $200,000.Determine your best course of action for bringing this project in on schedule and update your project plan to reflect your recommendation. Develop a 5-6 slide presentation for senior management outlining your proposed solution. You are seeking approval to proceed with your new plan. here are the instructions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
My assignment must be plagiarism free, my professor checks every single assignment, so please, do not copy and paste anything! It must be APA style with a couple of sources cited.
I will attach a file to it.
Thanks!
I've attached the District4Move file.
11/13/2017
Technician: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Hello

Please mention the exact deadline and let me know that could you cite me in this presentation?

Assignment is due in 48 hours. The slides must be APA style and I need a couple of references, as far as what sources you used for the information on the slides.

That i understand but i asked you to cite me which means giving my reference of my work in the slide

I'm wondering when my assignment will be ready? I requested it on Monday morning, due in 48 hours, but I haven't received anything.
Please let me know! Thanks!

You coming to see after 3 days, you just sent your msg and walk away did not read my message so how will your assignment could be completed, please read the question above and reply so we can proceed further, thanks.

You got to be kidding me!
I PAID for this order two days ago and now you say that I "walked away"?
How professional from your part! I want my money back, 100% ASAP. How rude promising an assignment in 48 hours, taking the customer's money and did not deliver.
I'm NOT going to be e-mailing you back and forth, I am done talking to you, I just want my money refunded ASAP, 100%. Period!

You did not closed the deal with me, the money you have given is deposited at just answer. i have not given any offer to you neither i committed to do your assignment, we were just in the communication stage in which you replied after 3 days. For refund contact customer service, thanks.