Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

I need help and need to know how much it is? Select a grade…

Customer Question
I need help and...

I need help and need to know how much it is?

Technician's Assistant: The Presentation Expert can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Select a grade level. You are preparing a workshop for parents that focuses on literacy and the Common Core standards for your selected grade level.Create a PowerPoint presentation of no less than 10-15 slides that explains what literacy will look like in your classroom, keeping in mind the instructional shifts.Within the presentation, describe how parents can support your literacy efforts for their child at home. These activities can be games, strategies, suggested books, etc.Use detailed slide notes to support the information in each slide. Be sure to include title and reference slides

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
9/9/2017
Technician: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is the deadline for your assignment?

Tomorrow by midnight
it will cost me $34 dollars to talk to you
can this be done or no. No one has sent me a price?
Please let me know as I sent this request early this afternoon. I asked all this questions early and no one is letting me know. Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Yes, it can be done.

How many slides does it need to be?

No less than 10. I am pretty sure I included how many slides
No biggie if no one can help. Thank you for the time

Dear Customer,

Do you still require the answer? I asked the question because you did not include the slides. I will make you a small offer in order to have this completed for you by tomorrow. This discussion post can be publicly viewed. This does not mean that you need to close the question. By sending you the answer via email, this will ensure that it does not appear in either Turnitin and/or SafeAssign. I will make the offer to you right now and once you accept it, we can proceed.

It is a powerpoint. I have already paid $5 to keep me this far. This is really confusing to me
I am truly sorry for bothering you. Thank you anyways

Dear Customer,

You are welcome. I will opt out so that another Expert on this site can help you.

Thank you.

Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing here. Can I know some detailed requirements about the slides to be finished?

It is on Literacy and Common core standards which I included the assignment requirments
Technician: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 months ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thank you for your patience. The price for 10 slides (with speaker notes) is $100 ($10/slide). After 10 slides, the price is reduced to $7.50 per slide (not including cover slide or reference slide). I have a great deal of experience as well as references on this topic and would be happy to help. If you would prefer the previous expert, let me know and I will opt out.

Is your deadline midnight today (9/10/2017)? If it is, I would need to opt out as that is not sufficient time to complete this. If you wish to ask for an extension to Wednesday, I can assist you. If not, let me know and I will opt out so that another expert can assist.

Sorry if this is confusing. I hope you will continue to use justanswer. Judy

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree