Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

Due 5/29 @ Noon Signature Project. Powerpoint presentation

Due 5/29 @ NoonSignature Project.Powerpoint...
Due 5/29 @ NoonSignature Project.Powerpoint presentation 15-20 slides 150-200 words per slide
Open to discussion of price for the assignmentPlease see attached for more information
4/17/2017
DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree

Thanks for the request, Renee!
I'll take a look and get back to you. DXJ

Hi, Renee!

I can help! Please upload any course materials/readings. They always help me help you best! DXJ

Renee,

Just keeping this open:-)

Renee,

Any sources you'd like to include for this?

Keeping this open, Renee.............

Renee,

I have been working through this.............any other sources you are using in your class?

Best to you, DXJ

Nothing. :(
I will attach resources I have used on other assignments in this course. Allow me an hour?

Whenever you get to it........I'm about 1/3 through:-) DXJ

Ok they are attached. I believe i have shared one or two with you before. Hopefully this helps.

Thanks so much! Downloaded them:-) Best to you, DXJ

Hi, Renee!

Some of these were duplicates but nonetheless helpful. Thanks so much!

Hope your week has been great!!!

Hi, Renee!

Quick question on this.............. What does your Professor consider the milestones here?

Important events that influenced the growth of the adult education field; can be very general.

Okay, thanks! I just wanted to be sure it did not have to be region specific:-)

Hi, Renee!

Just letting you know we're still on track! I will get this to you tonight or tomorrow!

Hope your weekend is great! Best to you, DXJ

Renee,

I'm still revising this. (Lost power here for several hours today.) Many apologies!!

Quick question.......Do you also need the psychology theorists in this?

Need? No :)
But the more I have to work with the better. Do what you can?

Thanks, Renee!

Many apologies but yesterday put me behind about 2 hours.

I have been steadily working through this since the wee hours. I deeply apologize but I will make it as comprehensive as I can. Best to you, DXJ

Working through the theoretical/milestones section now...Thanks so much for your patience, Renee! I appreciate you!

Finalizing notes for online learning and future predictions...........

Citing and finalizing the PowerPoint:-) Appreciating you! Thanks so much for your understanding! DXJ

Renee,

Thanks again for your patience!

I tried to be as comprehensive as I could be.

Your PPT is here
​Your PPT notes are here ( I always hope this makes your editing easier:-)

Please add some thoughts about your personal learning style. ( I did not include that.)
I did include some reflective points and Fun facts.

I really hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions.
​Again, thanks so much for all your patience and the additional sources.
Best to you, DXJ

Hi, Renee!

Did you need further assistance with this?

I'd be glad to help! Best to you, DXJ

DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Hi! No this is great. I am actually going to tag on a request that you incorporate your learning style into the slides. Reason being I have a separate project that wants me to write a paper on someone else! I've already completed the bulk of that one, but I can use this powerpoint to assist!
I am requesting you on the other project as well.
It's less intense, I promise lol

Hi!

Let me see what I can add:-) Give me a few minutes to think about it.........

Renee, I uploaded the one slide here. I based on the inventory and included my own strategies:-)I do not really have one learning style:-) Rather, it is eclectic and integrates visual and Tactile.I hope this helps! Best to you, DXJ
You're wonderful. I will edit this to my personal still, but use your outlook on your personal style in the next project for this course!
Lifesaver

You're welcome! I'm glad it helps! Learning is NOT one size fits all:-) Of course, I would also add that learning style can vary across the disciplines studied, but that's another matter.

Best to you, Renee, DXJ

I'm just getting around to editing this one. On the notes for slide 21, it seems as if you did not complete your last thought. Can you take a look for me :)

Many apologies!

It seems that some things I type this week vanish into cyberspace....

Maybe the "ghost in the machine?"

I'll get right back to you.......... DXJ

Hi!

This is what the last sentence should say............

They might need to establish greater rapport with classmates and use other avenues to communicate with them to fill the void.

Does that help?

That PowePoint took everything I had, including the mental reserve:-)

Many apologies for any deficiency, Renee. I always give you my all! DXJ

Lol this is good. I appreciate all of your hard work and look forward to our continued work together. You've been great.

Aw... Thanks so much! You are too kind!

I only hope it's made this a little more meaningful and at least a little easier.........

You have a lot on your plate and you're moving forward! Hope you have a good night! DXJ

DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree