Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

For this assignment, you will take on the role of a vice

Customer Question
president of a major organization...
For this assignment, you will take on the role of a vice president of a major organization. The CEO has assigned you the responsibility of educating the leaders within the organization of the importance of maintaining an ethical culture. The tone of the presentation should be of a persuasive nature, as you will also be asking these leaders to take this initiative to each of their areas. As you compile this presentation, include the following:
1. Explain exactly what it means to maintain an ethical culture within the organization.
2. Analyze the role that culture plays in global business ethics.
3. Describe the importance and rationale for maintaining an ethical culture within the entire organization. Think about methods that you can use to motivate employees and employers toward ethical business practices.
4. Recommend ethics guidelines they can use within each of their areas.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be 12-14 slides, NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE SLIDE AND REFERENCE SLIDE. All sources used must be referenced and cited. Directly quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.
THIS ASSIGNMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF SPEAKER NOTES. IN THE SPEAKE NOTES, YOU WILL PROVICED WHAT YOU WOULD SAY IF YOU HAD TO GIVE THE PRESENTATION TO AN AUDIENCE; THIS INFORMATION WILL BE TYPED IN THE “NOTES” SECTION BENEATH EACH SLIDE. Please write your notes in complete sentences, and adhere to typical grammar and/or punctuation rules.
If possible I will need the assignment completed no later than Saturday 17 September 2016.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
9/5/2016
Technician: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Hello

I would like to know that do you need speaker notes as well as can you give reference of my work in your presentation in the citation area?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Yes it does requires speaker notes and as long as it is cited in APA format I think it would be ok.

So it means that you will give reference of my work in your presentation as it will explain that you have used my information to complete it?, please let me know , thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Yes as long as it is APA sited.

Hello

The formatting will depend on you as you need to cite me, as well as I will provide you the information so you can have the help in making your presentation. I am sending you the offer please accept it only if you agree to cite me in your presentation, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could you please explain what do you mean about citing you on my power point presentation? If you can not complete the power point presentation please let me know.

By citing I mean that in the end on the reference page you have to give reference of my work as that you have taken help from my information, please let me know is this clear to you now, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I don’t think we are on the same page of what I am requesting so, I do not want to continue with my request with you. Thank you in advance for the opportunity.

Okay, Better Luck Next time, thanks.

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree