judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I just spoke with you about getting a copy of this assignmentThis

Customer Question

I just spoke with you about getting a copy of this assignment
This activity builds upon the Proficiency Level Analysis assignment from Topic 3. You will use the groups that you created in that topic for this assignment. Select one of the seventh grade passages from the New K-8 Reading Passages website. Create a 5-8
slide PowerPoint that could be used to demonstrate vocabulary strategies to your colleagues. Your PowerPoint should include the following: 1.Key vocabulary that you would pre-teach the students in Ms. Jensen’s class; 2.One strategy you would use to pre-teach
this vocabulary to this group of students; and 3.One strategy to practice this vocabulary later in the lesson. In addition, include a reference slide with 3-5 references from the required readings or other sources to support the reasons for choosing these
strategies. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located
in the Student Success Center. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
you have already answered but Im not understanding why I am paying $43
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** answers for these questions are not always still available depending on the question. I do have a model response for this that you could use as you develop your response. If that would be sufficient, let me know and I will forward ASAP.