Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

Answered in 1 hour by:
2/16/2016
Technician: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Choops,

I should be able to do this for you. Please find the assignment attached.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

This looks great so far, I have the text book reading on a PDF file, but I couldn't attach it so I can attach it in an email if you need more info, I will like at this tomorrow morning and let you know if anything needs to be corrected. Let me know if anything needs to be emailed to you?

Dear Choops,

Thank you so much. I think it is fine as it is now. The source that I found is very, very good - U.S. Department of Defence so I do not think you can find a better original source than that for discussing cyber security. If there is anything that you would want me to change about it, such as changing the paragraphs to point form, please do let me know and I will do that happily.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Each of these slides must have a title that is no more than one line of text. You will need to shorten the titles of each goal, since most of them far longer than that. For instance, the name of the first strategic goal is “Build and maintain ready forces and capabilities to conduct cyberspace operations”. That's too long for a slide title! Instead, you might title that slide “Build and Maintain Forces and Capabilities”.Below the title on each of these slides there must be three bullet points that capture the three main elements of the strategic goal on that slide. Each bullet point must be no more than one sentence, and generally should not even be a complete sentence. The idea is to capture the main idea, not to simply reformat the existing document." These are the rules of the syllabus that I previously sent you. Your titles need to be adjusted and I also don't see bullet points. Please adjust soon as this is due in about 9 hours thanks!
This assignment is worth 6 points:1 point for the title slide. That's an easy point, don't lose it with a typo on that slide!Each of the other six slides is worth 1 point – ¼ point for the slide's title, and ¼ point for each of three bullet points. If you include more bullet points than 3, that will not increase your score but each bullet point will just be worth less individually.
please keep this in mind, thanks!

Dear Choops,

I think these slides will be fine then. I will send them to you again. I know you will be happy with them.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

You will still need to shorten the titles of each goal, since most of them far longer than that. For instance, the name of the first strategic goal is “Build and maintain ready forces and capabilities to conduct cyberspace operations”. That's too long for a slide title! Instead, you might title that slide “Build and Maintain Forces and Capabilities”.

Dear Choops,

Sure! Here it is with shortened titles!

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Each of these slides must have a title that is no more than one line of text. Slides 4 and 5 are more than 1 line long. Sorry, all of this was previously provided to you, my grade will suffer if this isn't correct.

Dear Choops,

The slides four and five do have one line of text. You will get a good grade. I am a retired college professor and a lawyer. I will send you my CV if that helps. Those slides are good.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Please change the title lines, it seems as though you did not read the instructions clearly, as you originally missed the bullet points and title of each slide instructions. Both are things of which I would of lost points on if I wouldn't of caught them. Please change slides 4 and 5, as the instructions previously stated.

Dear Choops,

Here you go!

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

you didnt change anything on this. Also can you please place bullet points on slide 6. IN THE INSTRUCTIONS IT STATES"Below the title on each of these slides there must be three bullet points that capture the three main elements of the strategic Each bullet point must be no more than one sentence, and generally should not even be a complete sentence. The idea is to capture the main idea, not to simply reformat the existing document"I WILL FAIL THIS ASSIGNMENT AS IS AND ITS DUE SOON. PLEASE FIX THIS EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED EXPLAIN. Soon please. Sorry but you are not reading or following the instructions
Each bullet point must be no more than one sentence!!!!!
there are also no periods after your sentences

You are being excessively rude! Go abuse someone else. Thank God I do not associate with people like you.

Technician: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

HiCustomer

Do you still need help on this?

The presentation provided to you looks okay but if you are looking for something else, I can give a try and provide another version of presentation.

Let me know.

Thanks.