Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

Iam a criminal justice student needing a point in the right…

Customer Question
Iam a criminal justice student...
Iam a criminal justice student needing a point in the right direction .I am do a powerpoint presentation on the courts systems .and their role in the government can some point in the right way
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
I am doing a powerpoint presentation with slides on the differences between each of the following court systems and their role in the goverment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/30/2016
Technician: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thank you for using justanswer! I have information on each of the three major court systems in the federal and state systems and their roles.

I do not use the Live Phone Call, but if you are interested in information on the court systems, I can send the file.

Let me know.

Judy

I need to check with the guidelines for a customer with a subscription.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll get back to you.

Judy

PLEASE SEND ME THE FILES
JUDY PLEASE SEND THE FILES

I'm sorry ... I am not allowed to respond to a question which is under subscription. I'm sure there is some way to enter the question but not have it on your subscription, but I do not know how to do this.

If you want to ask the question (to my attention) but not have it on your subscription that would work.

Judy

I do not use the phone call requests ... sorry. I have sent a question to the front office to find out if I can be allowed to answer this question. It has nothing to do with you or your question, but rather internal justanswer guidelines.

I'll let you know what they say when I get a response.

I'm sorry, I cannot help with this question.

Hi ... somehow the question has been changed and I am allowed to help.

Do you want the file sent privately?

If so, I can send the additional service offer. For $5 I can send the information to your email.

Let me know if you wish to have the file sent privately.

Judy

Technician: ,  replied 2 years ago
Phone call session started

Let me know how you wish to proceed. Judy

I needed the presentation before Midnight Central time.

I have information for the presentation, but not the presentation itself. I'm sorry if you thought I was going to be able to do the presentation for you. You had just asked to be pointed in the right direction. I have a three page paper which talks about the differences between the courts and the hierarchy of the courts.

Was I confused about what you needed?

Judy

I need the papers please
I need the presentation now I have to be done by mid night tonite please help me
please what is taking so long judy please me the files I will pay the extra 5 dollars
will someone give a answer please judy I will pay the extra 5 for the papers please send to my e-mail address I am running out of time

Here is the file ... I cannot seem to use the additional services.

You can just rate me so that I am paid for my time.

https://app.box.com/s/migi5cdgliz9fmiw4skpoedz8klznyxs

Judy

Let me know if you cannot download it.

I'm having a terrible time with the internet here this evening. I'll keep checking every few minutes.

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree