judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I was just looking sample PPT ... Experiencing a mental

Customer Question

Customer: I was just looking for a sample PPT for inspiration... Experiencing a mental block
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this is the assignment: For this assessment, please research a law enforcement agency and a non-law enforcement agency that have responded to an incident/disaster
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Writing Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide more details of that PPT you are looking for?

Thanks.