Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Please this is the final paper as it is in the file i sent.

Customer Question

Please this is the final paper as it is in the file i sent. please it should be done with a power point presentation. this is a business ethic class and the potential topics in the file below are to be ethically related. please do not disappoint. the paper
is to be due 13th of October. dnt forget plagiarism also. there is no textbook required for this class. thank you
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please i want a very easy question, something like bullying, easy enough to explain well.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will there be any help needed if not let me be refunded.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jacustomer, Thank you for alerting me to your open question. I will help you with this assignment. I will get started researching. Do you have a specific topic that you would like the paper to be written on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer bullying if possible and I will like to have and outline and thesis statement on the 29th of September. Can this be possible? Pls?
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Of course! Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, just want to find out if the outline is good to go?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today is the 29th of September I have not seen the outline Wats going on pls???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please, am sorry if I reached you through the customer service but when I give a due date please try to work with me.
I need to have turned in the outline and thesis yesterday with the grace of 3pm today. If I can't get it just lemme know. Please!!!!
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry. I have fallen behind and become a bit unorganized with due dates. I usually have everything written down and I lost the paper and am trying to get used to this new format on the website. I am terribly sorry. I will have these by 3. What time zone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am not angry because I know you are up to date just suprised why this is happening. Gmt-6 is the time zone if am correct. Please help me with your best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please how is it going its 2:48pm here is it still possible? Am sorry am disturbing. I really am.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Not a problem Just had some trouble uploading to mediafire. Here is the outline: Please click ehere

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/awddapw9x26m8v1/Bullying_in_the_Workplace_Outline.pptx

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I sent the link just in case as well as an email for additional services so we can email one another. Mediafire was acting up so just in case you cannot download it the additional services gives us an alternative method of exchanging the powerpoint and further communications.

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure on the time stamps from this website but I show GMT-6 to be 3:00 right now. I hope that was correct.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please...God bless you richly and please start working on the paper itself. Plssss. And keep a backup file so you won't be in this same situation. I appreciate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey
just want to remind you of my final paper that will be due in 2 weeks time. and the power point is just for 5-7 mins please do your best. thanks and i really appreciate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Is everything alright?
Have trying to send you messages but you not replying. Pls dnt forget the due date and that it's my final paper due before next friday.
Pls
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jacustomer, I am sorry for not responding sooner. My laptop broke so I had to get it fixed. I know your due date is today and I was getting ready to finish up on this and check and see if you had any feedback from the instructor but I show this question as being closed and no longer needed. Is this something you still need?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please, this you didn't do well for me at all.
I was really scared and I had to start all over again, I cudnt use another expert because I dnt know if I would have liked any.
I need it still if possible.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Was the outline okay or does the assignment need to be completed from scratch again?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The outline was very OK
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I am almost done. I am adding in all the transitions, animations, and illustrations. I will then go through the powerpoint with notes and make sure it has enough information to meet the 5-7 minute presentation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you.
Will be expecting.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Okay, just finished. Here is a link to your answer: Please click here and here is the web address just in case the link doesnt work:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6r77g2racwrh2h7/Bullying_in_the_Workplace_Final.pptx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the powerpoint. can i get the paper itself i mean 9-10pages reseac of the same topic?
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jacustomer, Sorry but I just got home. I am confused. I thought you just needed the powerpoint with notes. If you do not need the notes you may be able to take the notes from the powerpoint and place them into a paper. Unfortunately, I was not aware of the 9-10 page written report. Your question only mentioned the powerpoint. I do not believe I could complete this tonight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok then.
just to be cleared , in my post i wanted a research paper on any of potential topic which i chose "bullying" alongside a power point presentation on this same topic. and i requested an outline for the paper to know how this will be done.
If you cant do it, its alright. thanks though,
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I misunderstood. Unfortunately, I cannot write 9-10 pages by tonight. It is going on 11 where I live and I have to be up at 5:30 in the morning. I am sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its fine. Am sure not expecting you to write it this late.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi! sorry if am pestering you, please can you still help with the 9-10 pages paper please i can wait to get it in 3 days. please can you?