Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

I have one last request, I need the following power point

Customer Question
Hi! I have one last...
Hi! I have one last request for you, I need the following power point assignment by Friday 9pm mountain standard time. Are you able to help with this?
1. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation on the religious life of one particular traditional religious community in the world.
2. Presentations should be approximately 15- 20 slides and include the following:
a. A brief history of the religious community
b. A detail description of the key beliefs and practices
c. The significance of these beliefs and practices both socially, culturally, and theologically.
d. A description of the daily life of a typical member of the community
e. Sources of conflict with the dominant American culture
Your presentation should include 15-20 slides including a title slide and reference slide.
A minimum of four academic resources is required.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
9/22/2015
Technician: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Was there a particular expert you were seeking on this? If not, are you looking for the actual presentation or just resources to assist while you prepare your own powerpoint?

Technician: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for requesting me.

Will that presentation need speaker's notes? If with speaker's notes, 15 slides will cost at least $90.

I can do 15 slides without speaker's notes for at least $60.

Let me know of your thoughts.

lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree