Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

This is due my Tuesday Unit III PowerPoint PresentationUltimately,

Customer Question
This is due my Tuesday...
This is due my Tuesday Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
Ultimately, a manager or supervisor within an organization should be responsible for team development. Inevitably, however, differences among team members will arise. Based on the Team-Building Checklist found on page 89 of the textbook, design a PowerPoint presentation that illustrates your understanding of how various problems are diagnosed within a team and how these problems can serve as detriments to team success. Also, discuss the team building cycle and how it can be used to develop activities for solving problems within teams. At least two additional resources should be used in addition to your textbook and each should be cited and referenced properly using APA formatting. The presentation should consist of a title slide, a minimum of six slides of content, and a reference slide.
Unit V Case Study
In any team, problems will arise and team members will have questions about the conflict and how to resolve it. Members across departments must collaborate and contribute to the resolution of any unhealthy form of team conflict. Based on Case One: ElectriGov (found on page 177 in your textbook), answer the following questions:
1. Why is it important for an organization to have a mission?
2. Why is it important for team members to know their roles on a team?
3. Is competition within a team a good or bad thing? Explain your response.
4. Why is it important to set short- and long-term goals when planning a meeting regarding conflicts? Provide examples.
5. Why is it significant for leaders to understand how to resolve conflict and avoid unhealthy agreements?
Your Case Study should be in APA style with a minimum of two pages (not including the title and references pages).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
7/11/2015
Technician: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Can you provide screen shot of pages 89 & 177, thanks.

Relist: Other.
I wanted Steve to answer the questions
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree