Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

Question already addressed. Policy Review and

Customer Question
Recommendations Presentation Instructions This is...
question already addressed. Policy Review and Recommendations Presentation Instructions This is the final phase of the case study assignments. The primary purpose of this project is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the principles covered in
this course. You will create a minimum 12 PowerPoint slides to summarize the policy review conducted and your recommendations for the next steps the merged company should take to protect its data and information assets. The cover, summary/conclusion and reference
slides are not part of the slide count. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. Each policy review and recommendations presentation should address the following: Current policy: Discuss the current (as per the case study) IT cybersecurity policy. New
technology: Describe the functionality of the new technology selected for implementation and the challenges associated with the current cybersecurity policy. Identify cybersecurity vulnerabilities that could be introduced by the new technology that might not
be mitigated by technological configuration management. Recommendations: Discuss revisions and modifications that must be made to the current IT cybersecurity policy to ensure that the new technology does not compromise the organization's cybersecurity posture.
Address the inter- and intra-organization leadership, managerial, and policy challenges and effects associated with the recommendations. Current Policy 10 points Clearly describes the current IT cyber security policy. Rationale 10 points ID at least 2 IT security
policies to implement based upon the case study. Clearly discusses the rationale for selection of these policies. Functionality of Technology 10 points Clearly describes functionality of new technology selected for implementation. Challenges 10 points Clearly
describes challenges associated with the current cyber security policy based on the new technology. Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities 10 points Clearly explains the cyber security vulnerabilities that could be introduced by the new technology that may not be mitigated
by technological configuration management. Must address two (2) or more IT policies. Revisions and Modifications 10 points Clearly discusses revision and modification to each IT cyber security policy to ensure new technology doesn’t compromise organization
cyber security posture. Must address two (2) or more IT policies. Challenges and Effects 10 points Clearly addresses the inter- and intra-organization leadership, managerial and policy challenges and effects associated with the new policies. Communication
Challenges 10 points Clearly discusses challenges in communicating new policies across the organization. Use of Authoritative Sources 5 points Used at least 5 authoritative or scholarly sources in paper. One must be NIST SP 800-53. No APA style errors in sources.
Citation of Sources 5 points All sources cited. No errors in citing material in paper. Formatting 8 points Has separate title slide with title, student name, class and date. All slides have titles; not wordy and is easy to read; no spelling or grammar errors;
and no distracting material Grammar and Punctuation 2 points Provides at least 12 PowerPoint Slides
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
The solution is already complete. would like to purchase it.
7/10/2015
Technician: David L., Business/Writing Pro replied 2 years ago
David L.
David L., Business/Writing Pro
Thank you for requesting me. Please download the presentation at the URL below:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/t4jsak8c4sb4cb4/Chrysler-Daimler_Merger_IT_Policy_Review.pptx
Please let me know when you have successfully download the presentation document.
Thanks,
David.
Is the solution provided new or has it been used before. I'm asking for plagierism purposes.
plagiarism
It was used once previously so would require a bit of rewording to make it your own.
Thanks,
David.
Ok thank you
You are welcome :)
David L.
David L.
David L., Business/Writing Pro