Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

Create a presentation of 15-20 slides and accompanying speaker notes f…

Customer Question
Create a presentation of 15-20...
Create a presentation of 15-20 slides and accompanying speaker notes for each slide that would be delivered to a small group of executives explaining why they should contract your services as an OBM professional. Include the following in your presentation:
A brief background of organizational behavior management (OBM) and its applications.
A research-based rationale for applying OBM. In addition to specifying what the speaker will say to the audience, the speaker notes should clearly identify the motivational technique(s) that will be employed in delivering this rationale to the audience of executives.
A research-derived scenario that demonstrates how OBM could be effectively applied in an organizational setting. In addition to specifying what the speaker will say to the audience, the speaker notes should identify the motivational technique(s) employed in explaining this scenario to the audience of executives.This assignment requires that at least two additional schola
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
6/1/2015
Technician: SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 years ago
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I am SuperiorTutor - one of the most requested tutors. I would be glad to help you today. when is your deadline?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.