Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

Create an MS PowerPoint Presentation

Customer Question
Hi XXXX, I wanted to...
Hi XXXX, I wanted to know if you can handle anything related to operations management, process Design, and supply chain management or point me in the right direction of who can? I have also attached my previous week's power point slide so you can use the
same template if you can as well as adding the speaker notes. This assignment is due tomorrow 5/27/15, by 4pm PST. Basically i need to add more to what I did last time with a new process diagram that I had in week 2 to show ways to improve the process of making
the Coke bottles. Let me know if you need further questions. Thanks again. I am currently working on a project that requests this: Create an MS PowerPoint Presentation in which you evaluate the current state of the process you selected in Week Two and summarize
the proposed future state. Required Elements: Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the process selected in Week Two using the data collected. Determine areas for improvement Design an improved process flow chart using an appropriate tool. Summarize
two items from this improved process. Include an explanation of how these items could be used in your personal or professional life to improve a process. PowerPoint should include 4-5 slides with detailed speaker notes and references.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
5/27/2015
Technician: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Thank you for requesting me. I'm sorry to say that this sounds like something that is outside my scope of experience.
I would recommend that you post your question in the Business and Finance Homework category. Hopefully you will get a response from an expert in that category.
Regards,
Ryan
Did you switch me to someone who can help or do I need to put in a new request?
I'm sorry that I couldn't reply sooner. I had stepped away from my desk for a bit.
My recommendation would have been that you open a new question in the Business and Finance category. However, I see that you've already done that. :)
I hope this all works out for you.
Regards,
Ryan
Technician: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
There is no need to repost or relist your question.
Your question is open to all Experts and is in the proper categories.
Hi Josie,Nobody has responded to me and I have even put in several urgent requests. Will anyone respond within a few hours? I really need to get this done. If not, I will just do it myself. Thank you for your help.
Technician: David L., Business/Writing Pro replied 2 years ago
David L.
David L., Business/Writing Pro
My name is***** see that this presentation is due today. Would it be possible to get an extension on the due date?
Thanks,
David.
Hi David,Unfortunately no. I had requested it yesterday. If there is no way to get it done by 4pm PST I can just do it myself.
Ok then sorry, but I would not be able to complete it by today so will opt out in case another expert can help.
Thanks,
David.
Technician: Charm, CPA replied 2 years ago
Charm
Charm, CPA
Hi Josie,I am an expert in Business and Finance and I can help you with Operations Management or any accounting and business related work.
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree