judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need about 7 to 10 slide on the following, it is

Customer Question

Hi XXXX, I need about 7 to 10 slide on the following, it is due on Saturday by midnight EST Your facilitator will assign a case study scenario from the Week Five Case Studies document. You are a new manager appointed to find a solution to the challenges
presented in the scenario. Use the steps of the decision-making process regarding your assigned scenario. Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following: Identify the purpose. Identify the challenges of being a manager.
Set the criteria. Explain the goals you want to achieve as a manager. Weight the criteria. Explain the goals in order of importance as a manger. Seek alternatives. Analyze alternative tools a manager can use to motivate staff. Analyze how a leader can use
these tools to motivate staff. Explain how leaders and managers motivate staff differently. Explain tips managers can use to empower staff. Test alternatives. Analyze how positive modeling can be used in this scenario and the alternatives available for modeling.
Analyze how managers can incorporate mentorship into daily responsibilities. Troubleshoot. Explain how to address resistance from staff. Explain the issues that may impede the achievement of goals. Evaluate the action. Evaluate how goals will be measured to
ensure success. Analyze the ethical considerations in leadership and management. Explain other management decisions that must be considered in the scenario to improve employee morale. Analyze how the success of the decisions will be measured. Cite a minimum
of five references. Format your presentation consistent with APA guideline
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for requesting my services.
The price for 7 - 10 slides is about $85. That means that you would need to add another $38 at the time the answer was sent to you.
Do you want to continue at that price?
If so, is this the scenario or will there be another one?
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need only 7 to10 slides, this is the scenario Scenario 3 and I will pay $80 thank you.
The quarterly reports of expenditures for all the St. Agnes Health System have been distributed. You are the Director Team for the Orthopedic Clinic, and your area has seriously overspent its budget for the third consecutive quarter. There are rumors circulating that your job depends on reducing costs for supplies, the most expensive item on the list. Other rumors suggest that all the clinic nurses fear they will lose their jobs if the poor financial report for the clinic causes the board to convert the clinic into an urgent care. Although morale has been low, you have been adequately staffed and there seems to be an increase in sick calls by everyone on the team.
Okay ... thanks ...
I'm not sure what is needed here. Is it information about budgeting for a hospital?
I don't work with budgets ... I also do not know what items are considered supplies in a hospital that must be cut or the goals which a staff would need to mee.
Is this just supposed to a be an email to motivate the staff?
I do not think I am the best choice for this question.
Let me know if there is more information about whether this needs to be just a morale boosting exercise or if it needs specifics about budget cutting.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Judy,
This is what I have , could pls look it over thanks
Your facilitator will assign a case study scenario from the Week Five Case Studies document. You are a new manager appointed to find a solution to the challenges presented in the scenario.
Use the steps of the decision-making process regarding your assigned scenario.
Create a 7- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
Identify the purpose.
Identify the challenges of being a manager.
Set the criteria.
Explain the goals you want to achieve as a manager.
Weight the criteria.
Explain the goals in order of importance as a manger.
Seek alternatives.
Analyze alternative tools a manager can use to motivate staff.
Analyze how a leader can use these tools to motivate staff.
Explain how leaders and managers motivate staff differently.
Explain tips managers can use to empower staff.
Test alternatives.
Analyze how positive modeling can be used in this scenario and the alternatives available for modeling.
Analyze how managers can incorporate mentorship into daily responsibilities.
Troubleshoot.
Explain how to address resistance from staff.
Explain the issues that may impede the achievement of goals.
Evaluate the action.
Evaluate how goals will be measured to ensure success.
Analyze the ethical considerations in leadership and management.
Explain other management decisions that must be considered in the scenario to improve employee morale.
Analyze how the success of the decisions will be measured.
Cite a minimum of five references.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm still waiting for your reply .
Thanks ... I got your message when I got back to my computer. I appreciate you trying to get in touch with me, but if I'm not at the computer, I don't see the message.
You had actually sent that information to me at the beginning. Now, my questions are about the content of the slides.
The instructions say to “find a solution to the challenges” presented in the scenario.
Here are the challenges I see:
1. budget has been overspent
2. you may lose your job
3. the clinic nurses fear they will lose their jobs if the poor financial report causes the board to convert the clinic into an urgent care
4. morale is low
5. there have been a lot of sick calls by everyone
I only see one solution and that is to fix the budget
I am going to opt out because I do not understand what you are looking for here.
Your question will go back on the board for all experts to look at. Hopefully one will be willing to work with you on this.
Sorry,
Judy
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
What is your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi my deadline is Saturday 05/23/14 by midnight EST.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
There is a little confusion which slides to be made if you could provide your final requirement thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is my slide to be me 7to 10 and to follow this guide line below
Identify the purpose.
Set the criteria.
Weight the criteria.
Seek alternatives.
Test alternatives.
Troubleshoot.
Evaluate the action.
Cite a minimum of five references.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
F. Naz, right how is the scenario that the facilitator assigned.The quarterly reports of expenditures for all the St. Agnes Health System have been distributed. You are the Director Team for the Orthopedic Clinic, and your area has seriously overspent its budget for the third consecutive quarter. There are rumors circulating that your job depends on reducing costs for supplies, the most expensive item on the list. Other rumors suggest that all the clinic nurses fear they will lose their jobs if the poor financial report for the clinic causes the board to convert the clinic into an urgent care. Although morale has been low, you have been adequately staffed and there seems to be an increase in sick calls by everyone on the team.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
As it is too lengthy therefore the fair price is $250