Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

DUE FRIDAY MAY 22 Select a grade level. You

Customer Question
***** ***** DUE FRIDAY MAY...
***** ***** DUE FRIDAY MAY 22
Select a grade level. You are preparing a workshop for parents that focuses on literacy and the Common Core standards for your selected grade level.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of no less than 10-15 slides that explains what literacy will look like in your classroom, keeping in mind the instructional shifts.
Within the presentation, describe how parents can support your literacy efforts for their child at home. These activities can be games, strategies, suggested books, etc.
Use detailed slide notes to support the information in each slide. Be sure to include title and reference slides.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
5/16/2015
Technician: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hi! Thanks for asking for me. I'll be happy to help Smile

If there are further questions, I'll get back to you.

Judy

Just checking in
I'm out of town, but working on it. Hopefully soon.
I'm so sorry, but, I brought the wrong files with me. I have to start all over from scratch. I have gotten most of the information on slides, but need to make it readable.

Can you get an extension?

Thanks for understanding.
I'll ask hopefully but this is a new class so this instructor may not be as nice. Haha
Thanks sweetie ... I just plain old ran out of steam yesterday. With the relatives and there is a lot of activity going on.

i can have till sunday without losing credit

Okay, thanks.
Have sent you a message on email.

thank you I will see what I can pull together

When will you be available again?

Home on Thursday.

Available Friday.

thank you talk to you soon have a safe trip Hope all is well..

Thanks! Things are going okay. I will look forward to hearing from you next week.

Judy
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree