Powerpoint and Presentations

For Help with Powerpoint and Presentations, Ask an Expert

Powerpoint and Presentations

In this discussion, you will create a presentation from the

Customer Question
point of view of two...
In this discussion, you will create a presentation from the point of view of two specific professionals who are experts on the topic you selected in Week One for your Final Project. (Veterans/active duty military and PTSD
Consider the psychological career alternatives available and determine from which fields of expertise your two points of view will come.
Select the two professionals you will use with expertise on the topic you selected. Your professionals’ identity may be based on a real person that you know, or they may be made-up based on the job description of a professional in the field. The titles of your professionals should represent actual jobs (based on job descriptions) from categories in two different areas of mental health (e.g., psychiatry and psychology, social work and counseling).
In one or two sentences, briefly introduce your experts by describing their current careers as well as their backgrounds. The experts will be providing scholarly information on your selected topic based on the point-of-view of their respective professions.
Provide evaluations from the experts in the course of the presentation, regarding contributions of psychological research on the chosen topic in an applied context.
Include information from at least two peer-reviewed articles that were published within the last five years to substantiate your experts’ claims. You must select these two articles on your own. You may not use resources listed within this course. For information on how to generate search terms for specific resources, visit the Ashford University Library.
To begin, create a presentation using the Sample Presentation Template, of at least five slides (not including the title and reference slides). Provide the following elements in your presentation:
A side-by-side comparison of your experts including their current careers as well as their backgrounds
A brief general explanation of the topic chosen in Week One
Provide a slide for each of the experts’ points of view including appropriate citations of your referenced resources
A brief overview and comparison of the two experts’ points of view
A separate reference slide must be included at the end of the presentation
A minimum of three scholarly sources published within the last five years must be included in the discussion. References are cited according to APA guidelines.
A link to a website from an organization associated with each expert’s profession. Include information from that website where the corresponding expert is presenting her or his point of view. Include the websites in the reference slide using the full APA citation format for websites. Do not just copy and paste the URL to the website.
Use the sample template provided to organize your presentation. You may change the font sizes in the presentation. However, do not use a font smaller than 20 pt. You are encouraged to insert relevant figures and graphics. Make sure to appropriately cite any images you use that you did not create yourself. If you include a table or figure from a journal article, cite it according to APA guidelines.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Answered in 2 days by:
5/8/2015
Technician: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree