Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

Individual: 20th and 21st Century Classroom Management Pioneers1)

Customer Question
Individual: 20th and 21st Century...
Individual: 20th and 21st Century Classroom Management Pioneers
1) Using the Charles text reading above, choose six classroom management pioneers and create a PowerPoint with detailed notes summarizing their respective theories or discipline models. Highlight the specific contribution of each to contemporary classroom management theory.
2) A minimum of 18 slides is required.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2012
Technician: Kathy, Master's Degree replied 6 years ago
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Kathy :

Hi! I have a model answer for this project that I have created, that you could use to paraphrase, please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Customer :

yes thatd be great, thanks

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
I will update the references and change the design a bit, I will post your model within the next hour. Thanks
Your model is attached. I hope it helps. Thanks answer
Be sure to paraphrase or use as the base to add your own information.
thank you. im not going to click accept until friday, that way i can add your bonus :)
No problem. Thanks