Porsche

Porsche repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

PSM and air suspension failure light on. Only some grease LH…

Customer Question
PSM and air suspension...

PSM and air suspension failure light on

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

Only some grease LH outer CV boot

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Porsche?

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cayenne Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the air suspension pump, everything work fine but light still on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

PSM light also on

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Porsche
3/28/2018
Porsche Mechanic: PorscheDoc, Independent Porsche shop owner replied 23 days ago
PorscheDoc
PorscheDoc, Independent Porsche shop owner

The stability management light is likely on because there is a problem with the air suspension system. PSM will be shut down until the suspension is in proper working order. After you changed the suspension pump, did you clear all faults in the suspension control module? This does require a Porsche-specific scan tool such as Durametric.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
faults were not cleared will try that, will let you know.

Ok, sounds good, and if you don't mind, record the faults stored and post them here just in case

Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech