Porsche

Porsche repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1973, 914 needs tuneup and broken hose. 90631. No I am not.

1973, 914 needs tuneup...

1973, 914 needs tuneup and broken hose. 90631

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 914 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am not.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has had loving care but hasn't been driven since 2005

3/22/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, are you wanting a recommendation of where to take it for the tune up and hose replacement?

If so, is 90631 your zipcode

I really need a local mechanic.

HI,

The best around that is closest to you is in Pasadena

HOUSE Automotive

1567 E Walnut St
Pasadena, CA 91106

P:(###) ###-####/p>***@******.***

The next best, ***** ***** to you in Anaheim

Bavarian Auto House

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Location

1009 E Balsam Ave

Anaheim, CA 92805

I would not take it anywhere but one of those 2.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you
Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Thank you so much. If I decide to try this myself I will contact you again.
Thanks again, I appreciate your prompt response and help.

you are very welcome