Porsche

Porsche repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

There is a red light flashing - it is in the middle of the…

Customer Question
There is a red...

There is a red light flashing - it is in the middle of the dash board - at the front. Don't know what it means.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No. it's 29 degrees out and dark. Is it safe to leave it that way until the morning?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Porsche?

911. 1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 911 yourself? What have you tried so far?

This just appeared this evening. I checked the doors to make sure they were shut properly and turned off all lights, etc. The light that is flashing is red. Just want to know if I can leave it like that tonight.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Had a lot of work done on it recently.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Porsche
12/26/2017
Porsche Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Take a look at this diagram. Which light on the dashboard is the light that you are concerned about?