Porsche

Porsche repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2001 porsche boxster

Customer Question
2001 porsche boxster
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Porsche
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Porsche Mechanic: Matt, Engineer - BEng Hons replied 10 months ago
Matt, Engineer - BEng Hons

Hello

can you elaborate a little on whats wrong with your Boxster?

what has been tried ? how many miles are on the car? is there a check engine light

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you