Porsche

Porsche repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you remove a brake drum cover on a porsche 356? 1963…

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove a brake drum cover on a porsche 356?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Porsche?

1963 porsche 356

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am fixing myself. I have removed tire and a pin

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

I just received delivery on the car today and one wheel was locked....then started to move slightly with tow truck project car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do I need special tools?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Porsche
Answered in 1 day by:
8/18/2017
Porsche Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be something you may have to obtain the info on from a classic auto repair facility since non one has posted the info here on this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

I need help and nobody responded
Can you help

Unfortunately this is all of the info I show on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Can I get my money back nobody ever answered?
Nobody ever responded. It has been days and my car is sitting up on a jack. Should I just ask for a refund?

Below is the link to customer care where they can help with this.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help