nelson freitas
nelson freitas,
Experience:  AutomotiveTechnician at brantford toyota
96947379

I have to replace a cylinder, 911 Carrera 1974, nothing, I

Customer Question

I have to replace a cylinder
JA: What is the model/year of your Porsche?
Customer: 911 Carrera 1974
JA: Are you fixing your 911 Carrera yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, I need to find a place to fix it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Porsche
Expert:  nelson freitas replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name in Nelson, and I have been a licensed automotive technician for over 12 years now and currently working at a Toyota dealership.

Just to clarify, are you looking for intructions on how to replace a wheel cylinder or do you need to find someone to resleeve a cylinder inside of the engine block?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
resleeve

the only suggestion I can make is asking a few different local garages about which machine/performance shops that they would recommend. They would be the best to ask about your local machine shop to find out which is most reliable.

I hope that I was able to help solve the problem you are having. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Also, please don’t forget to rate me*.

If I have not done enough to be given at least a 3 star rating please let me know if there are any further questions or concerns you may have.

(*A positive rating is needed in order for any expert to get paid for their assistance with your problems)