Porsche

Porsche Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Porsche

I have a "new to me" 911. Trying to set up park assist. My

Customer Question
I have a "new to...
I have a "new to me" 911. Trying to set up park assist. My screen doesn't match PCM manual.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Porsche
6/19/2016
Porsche Mechanic: porscheguru, Porsche technician replied 1 year ago
porscheguru
porscheguru, Porsche technician

Can you tell me more specifically? Does the screen show the lines where you will be driving?

The grid lines, is that what you want to be showing up?

OK, I will be here when you want to discuss this.

Just remember the CAR button in the PCM and the VEHICLE menu from within the on board computer are both used when making changes or adjustments in the PARK ASSIST system. There are some really good things to set up in the OBC that are ideal for you as the driiver. The sales people rarly know how to set this up ie; displaying the current speed limit in the TFT OBC display.

I have to go drive right now and might not be able to easily reply but I will and please do not think I have forgotten about you.

Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech