Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech
Experience:  Porsche Factory Certified Master Technician
33251536

No power to the hole car : Ok : Yes : Small fuse the battery

Customer Question

No power to the hole car
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Porsche. The Porsche Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Small fuse the battery is charged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Porsche Mechanic should know about your Porsche?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Porsche Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Porsche
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The barrier is charged
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be assisting today

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!