Porsche

Porsche Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Porsche

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: my name is ***** ***** montreal,hope…

Customer Question
hi my name is *****...
hi my name is ***** ***** montreal,hope i can fix this problem without going to the dealer..
i have a 997 4s- 06 , the cel light when on and the engine start to hesitate and loose power , feels like water in fuel
i was away from home and drive for 50 miles .
the car kept running with the same condition,
and the code are p0300, p0301, p0302, p0303, p0304, p0306,
any idea
thank's
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Porsche
5/16/2016
Porsche Mechanic: porscheguru, Porsche technician replied 1 year ago
porscheguru
porscheguru, Porsche technician
Those are all misfire codes. Have you checked your ignition coils? They are very problematic and the new replacement part is better than the original. They often have cracks in the housings that can cause these misfire faults
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
yes i know, but you think they can go wrong all at the same time
Yes they can and can throw a ton of misfire faults. This is the cheapest and eaisiest for you to start. If this car has never had the improved coils installed, they should be replaced.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this car is only 55,000 k.. i will check with the previous owner if they've been replaced
OK, is there any other questions regarding this that you might have?
Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech