Porsche

Porsche Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Porsche

I have a boxter 2011 and some time its give me hard time to

Customer Question
put in reverse gear after...
i have a boxter 2011 and some time its give me hard time to put in reverse gear after i start the engine
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Porsche
2/28/2016
Porsche Mechanic: porscheguru, Porsche technician replied 1 year ago
porscheguru
porscheguru, Porsche technician

Is this a manual or pdk?

I also would like to know the specifics of when it is difficult to engage reverse gear. Can you tell me the following before we proceed.

Transmission type PDK or manual: (I am asuming this is manual)

Mileage:

​Is there a specific outside temperature that this happens at? Does it happen more during cold mornings or does it happen just out of the blue? You run into a store, engine and gearbox are warm, you come out 20 minutes later and it happens?

Any additional input can help me help you, thanks. I am here when you return. My time is GMT -5.

Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech