Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2004 porshe cayenne went into immobilze active mode what do

Customer Question

2004 porshe cayenne went into immobilze active mode what do I do
Category: Porsche
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key and remote to see if it then allows starting of the vehicle.If this does not work try a second key and see if this corrects this fault here.If it does then the first key is at fault needing replaced.If this does not correct the fault here you may have a fault with the immobilizer itself that reads the key needing replaced.The fault codes would need checked to see if any codes have set and from there the codes diagnosed to locate and repair this fault.This will require a scan tool that can communicate with all computers in your model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete