Porsche

Porsche repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need an unlock code CD-2 stereo/head unit (made by Alpine)

Customer Question
Need an unlock code for...
Need an unlock code for Porsche CD-2 stereo/head unit (made by Alpine) for a late 80's / early 90's vintage Porsche. Serial number on the back appears to be either "B 9 04 12248" or "B 9 04 11248"
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Porsche
1/28/2016
Porsche Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the radio unlock code or procedure for this model here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this info may not be online.In some cases you may have to get this code info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete