Porsche

Porsche Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Porsche

2006 porsche 911 C4S Noticed oil leak on garage floor. Leak

Customer Question
2006 porsche 911 C4S Noticed oil...
2006 porsche 911 C4S
Noticed oil leak on garage floor. Leak appeared to be coming from behind rear driver's side fender liner. Pulled wheel and removed liner. Leak is from white plastic opening that looks like it should have a cap but does not.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Porsche
8/24/2015
Porsche Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If a cap or cover has blown off or become missing this can cause this leak here.If you can send a picture of this cap or opening so I can see if I can tell what this is for sure and what needs done to correct this.
Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician