Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

Jerry, How can I remove the front outside door handle on

Customer Question

Hi Jerry, How can I remove the front outside door handle on 2013 Porsche Cayenne
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
….
I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ern00h6wa0tqt1/Removing%20and%20installing%20front%20door%20handle.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
once you have the caps removed
You will see 12-point screw heads underneath. Remove the top one completely, then loosen the lower one while pulling out on the section of the handle with the thumb button. Once that section pulls out, then you can slide the handle to the rear and pivot the rear end of it outward, then remove the front end.
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Yes, if you follow the directions that I posted the link to you should be fine.