Porsche

Porsche Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Porsche

2000 BOXSTER: to repalce THE BATTERY AND NOW THE RADIO wont

Customer Question
i JUST BOUGHT A 2000...
i JUST BOUGHT A 2000 BOXSTER AND HAD TO REPALCE THE BATTERY AND NOW THE RADIO WONT WORK. WHEN YOU TURN IT ON IT WILL NOT WORK. hOW TO DO I RESET THE CODE TO MAKE IT WORK
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Porsche
6/5/2012
Porsche Mechanic: Zoompower, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 years ago
Zoompower
Zoompower, ASE Certified Technician
Do you have the new code for the radio, if not you'll have to call the dealer to see if they can get it for you from Porsche IPAS.
If the "wait" is your only problem, you'll have to wait 1 hour with the radio on and ignition switch on or with the car running.
Zoompower
Zoompower, ASE Certified Technician
Zoompower
Zoompower
Zoompower, ASE Certified Technician