Common Porsche questions resolved on JustAnswer
The Experts on JustAnswer have solved thousands of problems for Porsche owners and even other mechanics, answer questions such as:
- Why is the blower fan stopping intermittently on my 2013 Cayenne Turbo?
- How can I bypass the control module and test the electric fuel pump on a 1997 Porsche Boxster?
- Where can I get the least expensive tires for a 2005 and 2006 Porsche 911, 997?
- I want to know what year 911 to buy or not buy in the $25K to $30K range.
- My '97 993 Cabriolet has been on a trickle charge for about two months, and today the key fob wouldn't work. I unlocked the door with the key and the alarm sounded. I disconnected the battery to get it to quit and replaced batteries in both fobs, but still nothing. What next?
When you consult an Expert on JustAnswer, be prepared to tell the technician the following information:
- Model and year
- What makes the symptoms occur
- What you've already tried
- Whether you're doing the work yourself or not
This information will help the Expert answer your question promptly and accurately.