Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I bought a hayward ec50c92s pump and filter and i didnt get…

Customer Question
I bought a hayward...

I bought a hayward ec50c92s pump and filter and i didnt get an installation guide with it can you help me out with this

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got it today.i dont want to put it together and do something wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes can you email me an instillation guide

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
5/31/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Here is a link to the manual you can download. Just click on documents and then Hayward filters Perflex EC50c90 series

http://www.inyopools.com/Products/02200001005542.htm

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Just following up as to whether this information was helpful in answering your question, or do you still need assistance? Please let me know by replying in the box below.

Thanks

Dave

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 1 month ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave