Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Our Repack heater is not on but is leaking water raypak. Its…

Customer Question
Our Repack heater is...

Our Repack heater is not on but is leaking water raypak

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Its lost about inch today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maybe

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You need to determine where the leak is coming from in order to fix it. You may have to remove the outer jacket to do so