Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I’m working on a Pentar Mastertemp 125. The blower does not…

Customer Question
I’m working on a...

I’m working on a Pentar Mastertemp 125. The blower does not come on. I jumped the blower contacts and the blower works. I replaced the gray ignition box and the blower still does not come on.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started when opening pool for the season

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Don’t know

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
5/29/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Is "POOL" or "SPA" LED on? is "SERVICE SYSTEM" LED on?

Pool led

If only POOL LED is lit ( no service LED's) then check the back of the control board for trouble lights. Turn the power off, make sure the temp setting is above pool temp, then turn it back on and wait a minute before check back of board.