Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My spa is draining into the pool. Can you help me. No what…

Customer Question
My spa is draining...

My spa is draining into the pool

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No what can I do

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
5/26/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

This is normally caused by the balancing valve not being set in the correct position which will either overfill or drain the spa.

how do I find this balancing valve

It depends on your equipment and when the pool and spa were installed. You may find it near the pump and filter. It is not uncommon for it to get bumped by accident or not reset correctly during recent pool service.

I will contact you in a minute

Okay

If you are not sure you can upload a few photos showing the equipment and pipes and I can point you in the right direction

I will try

Okay