Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

A have a vida spa out door Jacuzzi and it was working fine…

Customer Question
hi a have a vida...
hi a have a vida spa out door Jacuzzi and it was working fine when all of a sudden all the power went off. I checked breakers, and checked to make sure everything ok, not sure what it can be any ideas
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
4/3/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
still waiting
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Have you tried resetting the GFCI?

i turnef off then switched back

W​as that the breaker or the GFCI or both?

I actually did both but nothing happened it's like completely dead

O​kay, the next step is to test for proper voltage where the power comes into the spa. This will determine if the problem is before or after that point. Do you have a voltage tester?

No but I think at this point maybe I should call someone to take a look I didn't know for something I was missing

I​t sounds like a major power interruption, Breaker, GFCI, or fuses. Testing the unit for proper voltage will help determine and narrow down the problem. Do you have someone in you area to call?

not really im in boca raton florida
Thank you I will try and find

You are most welcome...

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 1 month ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 21 days ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave