Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My pool heater is not working and is displaying the message…

Customer Question
My pool heater is not...
My pool heater is not working and is displaying the message - Check Aux Monitor..... Is it fixable?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
3/30/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

What is the make and model of the pool heater?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 3 months ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave