Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

What will happen it I put the metal protect in after the spa…

What will happen it...

What will happen it I put the metal protect in after the spa is filled? We filled our tub yesterday and didn’t add it.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Master Spa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is just pouring a product in the water- so yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just filled our spa up

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

You can add the chemical to the water and then run the pumps for a few hours to circulate the additive. It is no different then any other time a chemical is added to pool or spa water.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified
Nope, I followed your advice and all is well. Thank you‼️

You are most welcome...

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave