Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I turned off the breaker for my hot tub because it was

Customer Question
I turned off the...

I turned off the breaker for my hot tub because it was making some strange noises when it pumped. Now I can't turn it on again. Any help available?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Bull Frog

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I could

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
3/17/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now…….. I am going to review what you have given me so far

Thanks

eddie

Please keep in mind I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating

----are you referring to the breaker in your electrical panel box or the spa controls ?

----can you describe the noise.......a buzzing.....a low drone?