Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Billly, I have an older jacuzzi H240000 Z145/345 whirlpool…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older jacuzzi H240000 Z145/345 whirlpool bath. I have been trying to find some one to diagnosis it for a couple of months. I live in South Georgia and I do not have a technician with about 100 miles. I have replaced the pump and motor, the pressure valve, and the sensors. The circuit board is part number S/N BH136 90526080 P/N 51424. Each parts supplier I have send helped me until I installed their part ūüėŹ. It is still doing exactly what it did in the beginning. I can play without th the controller and it will occasionally try to start and run for 1 to 5 seconds. If I trip (manually) the low pump selinoid or the high pump selinoid the unit will run as long as I do so... Help!!! Hat is wrong with this thing???

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Jacuzzi

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have to, no tech within a 100 miles

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

?? You tell me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: Bill, Technician replied 4 months ago
Bill
Bill, Technician

I apologize for the delay. When you say you play with low pump and high pump sloenoid are you refrring to the flow switches?

I physically hold the selinoid RL-1 pump-low with a screw driver. Also, the high speed selinoid at a different time. When I do, the system comes on and run a until I physically remove the screwdriver.
Did you get my answer???
I’m waiting on you —- thanks
Haven’t heard from you????

Have you already replaced the circuit board?

No, how do I determine it is bad?? Or is it the controller??? The heat light flashes off and on —- is it missing a signal from some place??? I have already spent about 400 plus bucks doing R&R’s—-
Are you familiar with this specific hot tub?? Do you sell the balboa board for it???