Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Hot tub not heating ,flow issue, 2006 artesian antigua.

Customer Question
Hot tub not heating...

Hot tub not heating ,flow issue, 2006 artesian antigua

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Artesian

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Prefer not to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had no water in tub last four years wife health issue

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 5 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Were you looking for some general info and possible things to check, or did you need advice on who to contact for service and repairs?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 4 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave