Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Have a ecco 2 seater spa. It is working and all functions…

Have a ecco 2 seater...
Have a ecco 2 seater spa. It is working and all functions are working. I know nothing about spas. How do I treat and test water to maintain for use ? Is this just a kit I buy ?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2018
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Here is a link to the ECO E2 spa. If you click on Water Care it will show you all that is required for this size spa. If you want a different type of spa care with less chemicals, you can install and Ozone system that replaces most of the standard chemicals like Chlorine and Bromine, however with an Ozone system a small amount of either is best.

http://www.sacramentohottubwarehouse.com/eco-spa-hot-tubs/

This link shows the Ozone system. Click on spa accessories and the Ozone will be there.

http://www.ecospas.com/products/our-spas/e2

Thank you.

You are most welcome and enjoy the new year.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Thank you very much for the positive rating, I sincerely ***** ***** If you need further assistance or help with another question, just let me know.

Best,

Dave