Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Spa has power--power to control panel--but no buttons work…

Customer Question
Spa has power--power to...

Spa has power--power to control panel--but no buttons work on the control panel--also the pump is not running

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Its a Cal Spa 751B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This was a sudden onset--worked one day, then not the next

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Make sure you do not have any blown fuses, the wiring connections are not loose on both the control panel and circuit board, if those do not resolve the problem, then the top side controller may be faulty and if not repairable, then it will need replacing.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

As of this posting I have not been able to locate any additional information on this specific issue, and since I have not received any reply or feedback from the recommendations I mentioned above, I trust they have been helpful in resolving this problem. However, if you are still needing additional assistance, please let me know by using the reply box below, otherwise I will proceed in closing out this question.

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 6 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 5 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on January 08, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is over 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 4 months ago

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 3 months ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave