Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a dry sauna that has insulated ceramic heating

Customer Question
I have a dry...

I have a dry sauna that has insulated ceramic heating elements. some dont work and I need someone that can repair my sauna.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had the sauna about ten years and some of the heat elements have quit over the last year or so. It still heats but takes a long time to get to 115 degrees.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I have the replacement parts I can get a handyman to install them.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
1/5/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector replied 7 months ago
Jarrett Baker
Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector

Hello, I will answer your question. I will try to find out if there are replacement parts for your sauna. Now you say it is a 2006 model, is that correct. Who is the manufacturer, model, serial number? I will do some research for you, and answer your question with a part price and where to order. Please give me the info requested, and I will get working on this for you asap. Thank you-J Baker