Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My Master Spa heats up to 105 and stays there regardless of…

Customer Question
My Master Spa...

My Master Spa heats up to 105 and stays there regardless of the temperature I set

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Master spas

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping someone else could do it I do't even know who to call the man we used for years retired

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's iot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
1/3/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

I​f you provide your zip code I can locate qualified service providers in your area to help diagnose and repair your spa.

91773

Here are several qualified spa repair companies to help you with your heater problem. If you need additional help in answering questions or reviewing their estimates, please let me know before making any decision you are not sure of. The estimates should be free, however if they need to spend some time diagnosing the problem, the costs should be more than reasonable, and any upfront costs should be waived if you elect to use them.

https://www.yellowpages.com/san-dimas-ca/spas-hot-tubs-repair-service

http://www.yellowbook.com/s/hot-tubs-and-spas/san-dimas-ca/

Hope you and family have a wonderful new year.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 6 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 5 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 4 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on January 03, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 3 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is over 90 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 1 month ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave